Plugin Trouble

Bo Lynch blynch at ameliaschools.com
Thu Oct 30 20:36:31 CET 2008

On Thu, October 30, 2008 3:19 pm, Charles Breite wrote:
> It looks like you need the -C for the community
> Here is an example of mine
> 	$USER1$/check_snmp_int -2 -i -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $ARG1$ -n
> $ARG2$

Thanks for the info. I am using the bash version of the script not the
perl version so it takes no swicthes like -C -H and such. I did however
manage to figure it out. command.cfg =
# 'check_snmp_printer' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_snmp_printer
        command_line    $USER1$/check_snmp_printer $ARG1$ $ARG2$ $ARG3$ }

service def.......
define service{
        use                     generic-service
        host_name               ACHS Lounge
        service_description     Printer Consumables
        check_command
check_snmp_printer!192.168.1.238!public!CONSUM ALL
normal_check_interval   10
        retry_check_interval    1
        }
Thanks everybody.