How to Create Graph on Nagios WebInterface

Novin Jaiswal novin.jaiswal at ishisystems.com
Thu Oct 30 14:51:19 CET 2008

Hi Friends,

Few days back only I have started working with Nagios. Its really
amazing tool which is already setup by one of my x-colleague.

We have a host deveserver1 which is been monitor by Nagios on a
different machine using NRPE client.

We are using Nagios Lo4j appender(client) to send some pegCount(how many
times some one hit devserver1) via log4j message to Nagios for
devserver1 for service PegCount.

My Message format is : "hostname servicename  pegcount" for e.g
"devserver1 PegCount 10"

The message are successfully reached on Nagios but I want to create
Graph over the time period based on the these pegcount for deveserver1.

In the current Graph for  PegCount service it show have OK, warning,
unknown ,critical on x-axis Instead of that I want the pegcount value
sent by the client on x-axis to be shown.

I have attached sample png file of current graph with this email. Please
have a look.

Thanks !!! Your help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Novin Jaiswal