several separate status maps with one nagios process - possible?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Oct 30 12:39:51 CET 2008

Is it possible to set up the web interface so that it shows several
*separate* status maps (i.e., in different browser windows on different
displays)?

My status map doesn't fit on one screen for some time now, and it's
getting worse as I keep adding new hosts (more than 100 now).

Playing with "Drawing Layers" include/exclude doesn't help, as the only
thing it does is removing host text/icons from the map; still, the area
occupied by the host is visible. What's worse, such inclusion/exclusion
is gone as the status map autorefreshes.

Is it somehow possible to set up several separate, persistent status maps?
Or the only solution is to use multiple monitors, Xinerama and such to
resize the status map window on several monitors (I'd prefer to have
separate windows on separate monitors).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org