Nagios notifications

Phillips, Dustin B Dustin.Phillips at chartercom.com
Thu Oct 23 12:57:31 CEST 2008

Right.  I understand that would "fix" our problem.

So you're saying we'll need to create services that have the same check command but unique hosts and contactgroups?  We have 40 services and 8 contact groups.  Each contact group is only responsible for a portion of the hosts.  Surely there is a better way to achieve this in lieu of creating 320 services.

Thanks,

Dustin