contacts.cfg error.

jeremiah jeremiah.jester at panasonic.aero
Thu Oct 16 01:43:24 CEST 2008

It appears to be defined to me. Is this not correct?

define contact{
     contact_name      root
     alias      Jeremiah
     service_notification_period      24x7
     host_notification_period      24x7
     service_notification_options      w,u,c,r
     host_notification_options      d,r
     service_notification_commands      notify-by-email
     host_notification_commands      host-notify-by-email
     email      <email>
     }

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 16:26 -0700, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> challenge
> prizes
> world
> reporting any issue.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission, including any
attachments, may contain confidential information of Panasonic Avionics
Corporation.  This transmission is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) listed above.  Unauthorized review, dissemination or other use
of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error or have reason to believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please notify the sender by return
email and promptly delete the transmission.