No parallel checks with scripts under?

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Wed Oct 15 19:56:14 CEST 2008

Deployed an increased config (200+ host with around 2000 checks) to a
dual core laptop running CentOS with 1.5 GB RAM and am getting huge
performance, 1531 checks in less than 5 minutes, seeing 8-10 nagios
processes running at once as checks are parallelized, so I now know
that something is messed up with the OS config i did on our prod host,
just not sure what config setting is wrong .. comparing the CentOS
config output with the prod output to see if I can find the problem i
introduced, will post again when i find a solution.

Again, if anyone sees a problem that stands out with my configs, feel
free to tell me where i am being a dummy, otherwise i will do that
myself :p when i find out what I did wrong with my manual rpm updates.

Thanks again, Andreas, for your help with this.

- Max