How-to debug a NAGIOS-not-sending-email problem ?

Valdinger, Stephen (DOV, MSX) svalding at doverchem.com
Wed Oct 8 18:08:14 CEST 2008

The first place that I would look would be your mail and Nagios logs. There is probably something in one of them related to your troubles.

Stephen Valdinger
MIS Helpdesk Coordinator
330.365.3622 -O
740.491.0958 - C
svalding at doverchem.com
Never agrue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.