SMS notification problem . HW trouble ?

Victor Severgnini victor.severgnini at opservices.com.br
Wed Oct 1 22:46:51 CEST 2008

Hello Simon,

I found no similar errors, but I got a list describing the mistakes that can help you:

+CMS ERROR
Message service error

Description These are the error codes for +CMS ERROR.
Error code Meaning
0-127 GSM 04.11 Annex E-2 values
128-255 GSM 03.40 section 9.2.3.22 values
300 Phone failure
301 SMS service of phone reserved
302 Operation not allowed
303 Operation not supported
304 Invalid PDU mode parameter
305 Invalid text mode parameter
310 SIM not inserted
311 SIM PIN necessary
312 PH-SIM PIN necessary
313 SIM failure
314 SIM busy
315 SIM wrong
320 Memory failure
321 Invalid memory index
322 Memory full
330 SMSC (message service center) address unknown
331 No network service
332 Network timeout
500 Unknown error
512 Manufacturer specific

Regards.
---
Victor Severgnini      victor.severgnini at opservices.com.br
OpServices                    www.opservices.com.br
Porto Alegre - RS - Brazil
Phone: (55) 51 3275 3588    Mobile: (55) 51 -81944997