Nagios Acknowledgement - page with more information?

Devin Atencio devin at phpcodeguru.com
Sat Nov 22 00:27:21 CET 2008

I am running the latest Nagios 3.0.5, and whenever I acknowledge a
service problem it just pages with
service acknowledgment but doesn't include who acknowledged the
problem as well as what comment
they put for the acknowledgment. Is there an easy way to have Nagios
page with that additional
information for a service acknowledgment?

Any comments is greatly appreciated.

Devin