check snmp

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 09:09:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I am getting:

No services matching "10.1.192.10" found : CRITICAL

Even though snmp is up.

In command.cfg:

define command{
        command_name check_snmp_win
        command_line $USER1$/check_snmp_win.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C public -2 -n $ARG1$
        }

In services.cfg:
define  service {
        host                            jupiter
        service_description             snmp check
        check_command                   check_snmp_win!$HOSTADDRESS$!snmp!
        }

./check_snmp_win.pl -H jupiter -C public -2 -n snmp
1 services active (matching "snmp") : OK

any idea?

thank you