How to change Date and Time of Nagios Messages.

Novin Jaiswal novin.jaiswal at ishisystems.com
Wed Nov 5 20:12:36 CET 2008

Hi

Thanks for your reply

I have set like this but still it is showing me 6th Nov instead of 5th
Nov Look like its not the issue of time zone but date setting on apache
or php?

Pls help.

Nagios.cfg

use_timezone=US/Est

apache   nagios.conf

<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin">

#  SSLRequireSSL

   Options ExecCGI

   SetEnv TZ "US/Est"

   AllowOverride None

   Order allow,deny

   Allow from all

#  Order deny,allow

#  Deny from all

#  Allow from 127.0.0.1

   AuthName "Nagios Access"

   AuthType Basic

   AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users

   Require valid-user

</Directory>

Thanks & Regards

Novin Jaiswal