Monitoring Exchange 2007?

Aaron M. Segura aaron.segura at cabelas.com
Fri May 30 21:38:31 CEST 2008

Have you looked at using the opmon agent?

http://www.opservices.com.br/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=54

It states you can get access to "every available performance counter",
which should give you some insight into what exchange is doing.  YMMV,
I've never used it, but the new version was announced on list yesterday,
so it's fresh in my memory.