Monitoring Exchange 2007?

Mirza Dedic mirde at oppy.com
Fri May 30 20:34:53 CEST 2008

I have been trying to get a working plug-in that does this as well; deeper than what I have setup right now.

The way I am monitoring Exchange 2007 is with service & process checks, but this wouldn't give you a full monitoring covering as processes & services can be UP but no mail coming through/working.

Let me know what you find out as I'd like to improve on this as well.

Thanks.