[Nagiosplug-help] check via MAC adress

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu May 22 14:55:33 CEST 2008

As Hari pointed it, it doesn't _have_ to, it's just the most common
protocol and the one that the standard plugins are designed for. I could
use PigeonProtocol if I could just teach the pigeon how to peck in the
check results. If the process can be scripted, it can be used as a check
plugin. It's that scripting part that can be challenging...

--
Marc