check_nt -v counter value question (when using counters with colon)

Michael Medin michael at medin.name
Thu May 8 10:36:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

Counternames with : are "broken" this is bug that will hopefully be fixed
in the next version. A workaround is to use an "alias" which IIRC might
work
is to add an "alias" (which is what causes the problem) like so:

"dummyalias:\\SQLServer:Databases(_Total)\\Data File(s) Size (KB)","SQL
 Server Databases Datafile size total is %.f"

(not so much) more details here: http://nsclient.org/nscp/ticket/165

// Michael Medihn