Need help to config Nagios for several items...

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Mar 31 19:32:21 CEST 2008

items...

Standard plugin - http://nagiosplugins.org/man/check_ide_smart

> - Printer paper/toner status

check_snmp_printer.pl in the plugins contrib. folder most likely.

Standard plugin - http://nagiosplugins.org/man/check_udp,
http://nagiosplugins.org/man/check_tcp

> - Temperature of system(if possible)

check_lm_sensors -
http://new.nagiosexchange.org/cgi-bin/page.cgi?g=Detailed%2F1289.html;d=
1

> - Network card activity (if multiple nics, has one failed or is a link
> down and the NIC is good)?

Not sure. Custom plugin? I'd search nagiosexchange to see if there is
one that suits your needs.

--
Marc