keep alive

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Mar 28 15:27:28 CET 2008

./check_nagios --help
check_nagios (nagios-plugins 1.4.3) 1.29
Copyright (c) 1999-2004 Nagios Plugin Development Team
        <nagiosplug-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

This plugin checks the status of the Nagios process on the local
machine. The plugin will check to make sure the Nagios status log is no
older
than the number of minutes specified by the expires option. It also
checks the process table for a process matching the command argument.

Usage: check_nagios -F <status log file> -e <expire_minutes> -C
<process_string>