keep alive

jeff surofsky jeff at surofsky.net
Fri Mar 28 14:57:04 CET 2008

Hi

I added a cronjob to tell me that the nagios server is up. I would love to incorporate logic to test if nagios is running. How do I do that?

- jeff surofsky (nilesf1138)

This thread is located in the archive at this URL:
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.34.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[showUid]=10584