SMTP check

Jason L. Faulkner jfaulkne at icontact.com
Mon Mar 24 19:51:10 CET 2008

The way we solve this problem is running cronjobs across the maillogs, looking for the reject messages for the various domains we care about. Usually we make this an email to our abuse team, but I'm sure once you get the "does it work?" result, it could easily be changed into a passive nagios check report.

--
Jason Faulkner
Lead Systems Engineer