Host are up but not notified.

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Sun Mar 23 15:18:32 CET 2008

Ok than had it been the issue with the check-host-alive command I am
using it should be the same with other versions of nagios as well
right?...I reverted back to 2.0b4 and its working fine now..explicitly
had some tests. Outputs were as expected! None problems faced then.

However I will test 2.10 again and cross check the check-host-alive and
other services run.

Thanks n Regards,

Gaurav

 --
Disclaimer:
This Email message along with any attachments is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and delete this message from your system.  If the reader is not the intended ecipient then any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.   Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Subisu Cablenet Pvt. Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments.