Host are up but not notified.

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Sun Mar 23 06:01:35 CET 2008

Yes this host has the service definitions attached to it. The
configuration were the same and it was working well before the upgrade.
I was using 2.0b4, later when I upgraded to 2.10 I started facing this
sort of issues.

Here is the host and its attached service.

Host Definition

define host{
        use                     generic-host3
        host_name               wrk_a
        alias                   wrk
        address                 192.168.1.5
        check_command           check-host-alive
        max_check_attempts      10
        notification_interval   120
        notification_period     24x7
        notification_options    d,r
        contact_groups  admins
        }

Service Definition

define service{
        use                             generic-service4
        host_name                       wrk_a
        service_description             PING
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              4
        normal_check_interval           2
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  admins
        notification_interval           960
        notification_period             24x7
        check_command                   check_ping!100.0,20%!500.0,60%
       }

I am thinking of reverting back to the older version I had.

Regards,

Gaurav

 --
Disclaimer:
This Email message along with any attachments is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and delete this message from your system.  If the reader is not the intended ecipient then any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.   Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Subisu Cablenet Pvt. Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments.