Nagios Config Script

Marcel webknowledge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:27:33 CET 2008

Learn scripting. Read docs and mailing list archives, ask smart.

But, in meanwhile, fruity is getting back on track, and monarch is still a
good choice of nagios config tool. I've never used Nace nor NagioSQL, but
there are people out there using them.

To complete automate monitoring related configuration within nagios, you
should know how to script and automate tasks, or you will end with a web
based config tool.