Website Permissions

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Mar 18 16:22:05 CET 2008

Yes, that's standard behavior if you enable authorization. Logged in
users can only see hosts and services that they are a contact for.

> Also, does anyone know of any resources that talk about Nagios and
SNMP along
> with how to implement it. I checked the Nagios website and it's still
a bit
> unclear. I'd like to check Cisco devices using SNMP.

check_snmp will allow you to query specific OID's if you have them.
Configuration is similar to other standard plugins. There are a number
of other SNMP based plugins at http://www.nagiosexchange.org that you'll
probably be interested in that already know or can figure out
interesting OID's on routers.

--
Marc