Redundancy Nagios3 with NDO MySQL

Denny Schierz linuxmail at 4lin.net
Wed Mar 12 11:45:14 CET 2008

hi,

just some questions.

we have Nagios3rc3 with NDO utils for NagVis and other addons. If i want
to clone the master, two ndo installations can read/write into one MySQL
db. I don't know enough to say, it works or not. MySQL is allready HA.

I want to submit the service checks via nsca and following the Nagios3
redundancy howto. But what is with the historie and graphs (PnP)?

(both runs under freebsd 6.2, so no drbd available)

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de