About False notifications..

Harshal Yadwadkar y.harshal at drushti.in
Thu Mar 6 06:45:43 CET 2008

Hello,

I am having the nagios installed on the server for monitoring the
different services on the differenet hosts.But the problem i am facing is
that nagios giving me a notification for http service for one of the host
and the fact is that the port 80 is connecting perfectly fine from any
where and from the server itself where the Nagios has been installed.

It's giving me the status info as "CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10
seconds"

Can any body pls help me out to stop this false notifications.

Regards,
Harshal.