alerts still received each hour

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 07:38:02 CET 2008

hello

here is the templates:

define host{
        name                            general-server
        use                             generic-host
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              10
        check_command
check-host-alive
        notification_interval           120
        notification_options            d,u,r
        contact_groups                  admins
        register                        0
        }

define host{
        name                            generic-host
 ; The name of this host template
        notifications_enabled           1
 ; Host notifications are enabled
        event_handler_enabled           1
 ; Host event handler is enabled
        flap_detection_enabled          1
 ; Flap detection is enabled
        failure_prediction_enabled      1
 ; Failure prediction is enabled
        process_perf_data               1
 ; Process performance data
        retain_status_information       1
 ; Retain status information across program restarts
        retain_nonstatus_information    1
 ; Retain non-status information across program
restarts
        notification_period             24x7
 ; Send host notifications at any time
        register                        0
 ; DONT REGISTER THIS DEFINITION - ITS NOT A REAL
HOST, JUST A TEMPLATE!
        }

--- "Valdinger, Stephen (DOV, MSX)"