ndo-utils not populating hostgroups

Hoot, Joseph joe.hoot at itec.suny.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:36:19 CEST 2008

Marc,

I don't see anything in hostgroups or servicegroups table:

mysql> select * from nagios_hostgroups;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from nagios_servicegroups;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

I believe that it is setup to broker everything.  Here is what I have in
nagios.cfg:

broker_module=/netmon/nagios/bin/ndomod.o
config_file=/netmon/nagios/etc/ndomod.cfg

In ndomod.cfg I have the following defaults:
instance_name=default
output_type=unixsocket
output=/netmon/nagios/var/ndo.sock
output_buffer_items=10000         <-- I believe this wasn't the default.
I bumped it up.
buffer_file=/netmon/nagios/var/ndomod.tmp
file_rotation_interval=14400
file_rotation_timeout=60
reconnect_interval=15
reconnect_warning_interval=15