NSCA not receiving or send_nsca not sending

Mohr James james.mohr at elaxy.com
Wed Jun 25 12:52:18 CEST 2008

________________________________

Von: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] Im Auftrag von
Anthony Montibello
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008 05:17
An: Jason
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Nagios-users] NSCA not receiving or send_nsca not sending

	There was a post on the time syncronization of NSCA just 2 weeks
ago, the following is a copy of the email
	(I did not verify that this works)
	TOny

<SNIP>

Thanks guys!  That would explain why the messages are not being received
from the Windows machine as the time is, in fact, later than the time on
the server. However, it does not make sense to me that it starts working
when I reboot the Windows machine or in the case of the Linux machine I
restart the nsca daemon.

At any rate, I will give it a go.

Regards,

Jim Mohr