FreeBSD Nagios 2.12

Jonathan Call jcall at verio.net
Mon Jun 23 18:00:20 CEST 2008

There was a change made to the Nagios port in February where it opted
for libthr instead of libpthread when available. That was supposed to
make permanent/official a workaround that used /etc/libmap.conf to link
them instead:

[nagios]
libpthread.so.2         libthr.so.2
libpthread.so           libthr.so

You could try using this libmap config or possibly reversing it. It may
be that FreeBSD 5 behaves better with libpthread? I've never used
FreeBSD 5 in any production environment so I'm just guessing.

Jonathan

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.