Vista gadget for monitoring Nagios

Joe Precious JoeP at protronics.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 10:32:34 CEST 2008

Hi

I've just attempted to install on our fairly small Nagios installation
but I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error on the nagxmlstatus.cgi
page.  I've placed the file in my Nagios sbin folder with all the other
CGIs, set the permissions to match the other CGIs, installed the Perl
xml module and restarted Nagios but still getting the error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Joe