How to monitor windows software raid

Marcos Marinho marcos.marinho at rac.com.br
Tue Jun 17 20:32:00 CEST 2008

Ops  sorry ,

I lost the windows part , my mistake. I will be looking for some
alternative ; again sorry for this.

As alternative, there is a place called windows script center and I
think that there would be an script in order to check sofwate raid on
windows, or some example in order to get this information, I would
advise to look in that repository.

Again my apologies