Request to test pst3 on solaris systems

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Tue Jun 17 16:25:31 CEST 2008

Hi!

This is a request to test the latest pst3 in the nagiosplugins
snapshot. My colleague, Duncan Ferguson, has been making some
optimisations so that is runs much faster on systems with a large
number of processes - on a Solaris 10 server with multiple zones, it
runs about 94% faster!

I've just committed a change where a possible segfault was fixed.

Best way to get the change is via a snapshot when it next runs at http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot

I'd be interested if the before and after output is the same (within
reason), with timings and number of processes and which Solaris
versions.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
UK: +44 (0)870 787 9243