snmpwalk as external command or customize "Status information"

dani dani at ai3.itb.ac.id
Mon Jun 16 12:54:55 CEST 2008

Hi Sergio,
please check your community, at the manual check you've enter "my
community" and in the command line you've enter "mi community"
and snmpwalk did not reside at nagios library, i have insert the full path
of snmpwalk like; /usr/bin/snmpwalk or /usr/local/sbin/snmpwalk
i hope that's work
CMIIW

^_*  Just A Man Behind The Scene  *_^