Help:Nagios : NDOUTILS:Postgresql :

Frank J. Gómez frank at crop-circle.net
Wed Jun 11 16:51:28 CEST 2008

I don't know why ndoutils is in beta, but it has been for a long time -- the
most current version has been out for almost a  year.  I think it's in
fairly wide use, and a lot of other addons depend on it.  I sent out a
similar email myself before installing it and received several responses
from others using the software.  It hasn't given me any problems.

PostgresQL need not be installed.  I don't know if aptitude will insist on
it as a dependency, but you don't need it.  Looks like you are trying to
install it with Postgres support though -- there's probably a flag you want
to turn off so that it doesn't try to do that.

Good luck!