Help:Nagios : NDOUTILS:Postgresql :

Peter Sanyal peter.sanyal at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:58:44 CEST 2008

Dear List

I am running nagios on ubuntu , I am installing ndoutils 1.4b7 , as this is
in beta so before i go ahead i want to make sure that everything is OK.I
compiled ndoutils with following O/P. "checking for mysql_connect in
-lmysqlclient..." says no so how to solve this ..........also do i need to
install PostgreSQL library as in the installation note ndoutils says it does
nt support postgresql.

I haven't installed this library so let me know incase i require this to run
ndo utils smoothly.

checking for mysql_store_result in -lmysqlclient... yes
checking for mysql_connect in -lmysqlclient... no
checking mysql/mysql.h usability... yes
checking mysql/mysql.h presence... yes
checking for mysql/mysql.h... yes
MySQL library and include file(s) were found!
checking for PQconnectdb in -lpq... no

*** PostgreSQL library could not be located... *********************

You chose to compile NDBXT with PostgreSQL support, but I was
unable to locate the PostgreSQL library on your system.  If the
library is installed,  use the --with-pgsql-lib argument to specify
the location of the PostgreSQL library.

thanks
peter