event handler not working

Kevin Manuel kmanuel at unb.ca
Tue Jun 10 16:32:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

I can see where the event handler has been called in the log. Any idea what
the error message below would mean?

Also, the service event handler is not called unless the state changes (i.e.
2-OK's in a row - event handler only called for the first one). Do you know
if Is there a way to change this behaviour?

[1213107234] SERVICE EVENT HANDLER: snmptrap_test;SNMP Trap
Alert;CRITICAL;HARD;1;renotify-on-ok
[1213107234] **ePN failed to compile
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/renotify-on-ok: "Global symbol "$contactEmail"
requires explicit package name at (eval 12) line 40,
Global symbol "$notificationNumber" requires explicit package name at (eval
12) line 49.
Global symbol "$notificationType" requires explicit package name at (eval
12) line 5" at /usr/local/nagios/bin/p1.pl line 237.

Thanks in advance,

Keivn