event handler question (if event handler is what I need?)

Yaniv yaniv.fer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:09:40 CEST 2008

Hello Nagios users

I am new to nagios and have a question about event handlers. (if event
handler is what I need?)

I am monitoring a windows client with NSClient++ 0.3.1.12 2008-03-11

Now I have this at my windows.cfg file (on the nagios server)

define service{

        use                     generic-service

        host_name               ghost-server

        service_description     E:\ Ghost-images Drive Space

        check_command           check_nt!USEDDISKSPACE!-l e -w 80 -c 90

        }

I would like a script that I have located at /root/scripts/test.sh to be
executed if the hard drive get's to the warning state and critical state.

How would I do that?

Thanks for any help.