nsca and comments questions..

matt wells phanoko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:56:08 CEST 2008

So I have 2 servers
server1
server2
- -
server1 lives inside my network and server2 lives in a DMZ.
All of my customers login to server2 in order to see the status of the
networks I monitor.
The two servers replicate the information with nsca.
It seems that when a systems goes down it replicates perfectly but when I
comment on it the comments or anything do not go.
Also does server2 have to ping all the systems as well?  They it currently
is pinging everything along with server1.
What did I do wrong?
Thanks everyone.