Nagios VM

Tim Van Caeyzeele Tim.Van.Caeyzeele at cernum.com
Thu Jun 5 08:49:29 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has a full up and running nagios 3.02 installation with some extra features in it and is willing to share it ?
I know some projects exists (nagiosvma/nagios-on-cd/...), but they all work on nagios 2x

The reason I'm asking:

I spent 2 weeks configuring nagios 3.02 with several plugins (n2rrd/nagvis), customized website and custom check scripts and just ended up with a broken hard disk... -> 2 weeks work down the drain GRR L

I managed to get some cfg files back however ;)

Before starting back all the way from square, I wanted to check with you guys ;)

Regards,

Tim Van Caeyzeele
IT Administrator

Cernum | Kareelstraat 48 | 9300 Aalst | Belgium | T +32 53 80 26 40 | F +32 53 80 26 35
tim.van.caeyzeele at cernum.com<mailto:tim.van.caeyzeele at cernum.com>
www.cernum.com<http://www.cernum.com/>
P please consider the environment before printing this email