check_smartmon - IndexError: list index out ofrange

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Jul 29 20:02:56 CEST 2008

All are logical or virtual volumes.

Run the command 'pvscan'. It should return results such as --

pvscan -- ACTIVE   PV "/dev/sda5" of VG "Volume00" [132.38 GB / 0 free]

This tells me that the partition 5 of the disk /dev/sda is part of
Volume00. I would expect to use /dev/sda as the device for
check_smartmon.

They should be /dev/sd* or /dev/hd*.

--
Marc