check_smartmon - IndexError: list index out of range

Jake Solid richardsolid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:51:41 CEST 2008

This is what I have on my /etc/fstab

/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol02 /         ext3    defaults,noatime  1 1
/dev/md2                 /boot     ext3    defaults,noatime  1 2
devpts                   /dev/pts  devpts  gid=5,mode=620    0 0
tmpfs                    /dev/shm  tmpfs   defaults          0 0
proc                     /proc     proc    defaults          0 0
sysfs                    /sys      sysfs   defaults          0 0
/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 /tmp      ext3    defaults,noatime  1 2
/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol01 /var      ext3    defaults,noatime  1 2
/dev/VolGroup01/LogVol00 /vservers ext3    defaults,noatime  1 2
/dev/md0                 swap      swap    defaults          0 0

I tried some of the divices listed here and all of them show the same
IndexError: list index out of range message.