Thoughts about a custom plugin

Paulus, Jake jpaulus at sourceinterlink.com
Sun Jul 20 16:46:39 CEST 2008

You should really look into NRPE (Nagios Remote Plugin Execution)
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/addons.html#nrpe

There are alternate versions of NRPE that run on Windows, etc. if you
must do that. Check out NagiosExchange.org for those.

You should find that you can use normal plugins you already use
elsewhere with NRPE to do what you need.

-Jake