Bug? Contact ADDRESS Macros index out of step

Matthew Jurgens nagiosusers at edcint.co.nz
Wed Jul 16 06:19:33 CEST 2008

If I define a contact with the following attributes:

define contact {
   --- other attributes skipped -----
   address1                         1
   address2                         2
   address3                         3
   address4                         4
   address5                         5
   address6                         6
   }

The whenever my notification script gets run the address variables
defined above get provided to the script as environment variables.
A "set" command shows me the variables available in the environment of
the script. I get:

NAGIOS_CONTACTADDRESS0=1
NAGIOS_CONTACTADDRESS1=2
NAGIOS_CONTACTADDRESS2=3
NAGIOS_CONTACTADDRESS3=4
NAGIOS_CONTACTADDRESS4=5
NAGIOS_CONTACTADDRESS5=6

Notice how the index of the variable is now starting at zero instead of
1 and they are all offset by 1?
This must be a bug?

I'm using Nagios v3.0.3