checking https

Matthew Jurgens nagiosusers at edcint.co.nz
Mon Jul 14 05:46:06 CEST 2008

If your check_http command is defined like:
define command{
        command_name    check_http
        command_line    $USER1$/check_http -H $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$
$ARG2$ $ARG3$ $ARG4$ $ARG5$ $ARG6$ $ARG7$ $ARG8$ $ARG9$
        }

Then you can just modify your service definition:
replacing

check_command           check_http

with

check_command           check_http!--ssl