checking https

Jeff Koch jeffkoch at intersessions.com
Mon Jul 14 05:26:35 CEST 2008

Hi Aaron:

Thanks - but how do I pass the --ssl option to check_http?

I have:

define service{
         name                    HTTP-Service
         service_description     HTTP
         check_command           check_http
         max_check_attempts      1
         normal_check_interval   10
         retry_check_interval    1
         check_period            24x7
         notifications_enabled   1
         notification_interval   30
         notification_period     24x7
         notification_options    c,r
         contact_groups          admins
         register                0
         }

At 11:08 PM 7/13/2008, Aaron Devey wrote:

>Try passing the --ssl option to check_http.
>
>-Aaron

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions