NagVis Screenshot or Read-Only Maps

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jul 10 11:46:17 CEST 2008

On Jul 10, 2008, at 12:34 AM, Mohr James wrote:

> I have been considering a feature request for an upcoming version.
> As more and more companies are using Nagios in general as well as
> the various add-ons, there is a growing need for dealing with
> multiple customers within a single Nagios instance. I would like to
> see finer control over who can do what. Something as "simple" as a
> new option "is_admin" for the contact objects that would activate/
> deactive the Host/Server Commands would be useful.

I don't use this but it seems to be the feature you're looking for in
the place you expect it to be...

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/objectdefinitions.html#contact

can_submit_commands: 	This directive is used to determine whether or
not the contact can submit external commands to Nagios from the CGIs.
Values: 0 = don't allow contact to submit commands, 1 = allow contact
to submit commands.

--
Marc