Quick Question About Nagiostats Utility

James Whittington James.Whittington at vc3.com
Mon Jul 7 20:14:55 CEST 2008

I'm wanting to graph service latency using the Nagiostats utility but I
didn't see clear documentation as to what interval the min/max/average
uses.
I do see the MRTG Integration definition example uses a label of Max 5
Minute Latency so I'm assuming min/max/average values are past five
minutes and not since the last restart of nagios or some other interval.

In this particular case the version of nagios would be  2.12.

Does anyone know a definitive answer to this one or did I just overlook
the answer?

Thanks,

James Whittington
VC3, Inc.