[ANN] WebReboot Nagios Plugin 1.1 Released

Alex Howells alex at bytemark.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 16:47:23 CET 2008

> However, I still don't want to be lured into reading
> "discount coupon codes" or anything similar on this
> or any other open source software mailing list.

<OT>
I don't speak for anyone but myself, but I have no problem with his post
about the new plugin, nor the link to discount coupon codes.  :(

It's always nice to see companies giving discounts, and he clearly
wasn't making a blatant sales pitch to this mailing list....

If you can't tolerate that, feel free to bury your head in the sand, or
just script your MTA so that any "corporate" (ie: non-consumer ADSL)
domains go straight to /dev/null to save yourself *shrug*
</OT>

With Kind Regards,
Alex