Mapping options.

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Jan 18 16:17:19 CET 2008

Sounds like hostgroups{} to group by type of box and servicegroups{} to
group by services provided. There is no 'nesting' capability. Am I
mis-interpreting?

> 2. The Status Map, for the number of devices that I am monitoring when
> click on the status map, I get a "BLOB", icons on top of icons, etc.
> Any way to clean this up?

Change the layout type or use a custom cords per object (hostextinfo{}).
With that many hosts though, you'll be challenged. Setting proper
parent's relationships will help. We have about 3000 devices and there
just isn't enough useful information in those maps to make that process
worthwhile for us so I don't have a whole lot of experience with it.

--
Marc