Mapping options.

Luis Fernando Lacayo lflacayo at cps.k12.il.us
Fri Jan 18 15:47:06 CET 2008

Good Day to all,

I finally got my NAGIOS setup pretty much the way that I like it.  I am
monitoring over 1000 devices, and I have 2 questions.

1. When displaying the host group summary is there a way to group /sub
group the display.  For example at the moment I have 6 different type of
Microsoft 2003 Servers.  I have a group for exchange, a group for AD,
Ishare, etc.  A group of Linux boxes, HPUX, SUN and AIX.  What I would
like to do is to have a summary that would only give me the servers by
type, then a summary of the functions. Has anyone done this or some
thing similar.

2. The Status Map, for the number of devices that I am monitoring when I
click on the status map, I get a "BLOB", icons on top of icons, etc.
Any way to clean this up?

Thanks for all your responses in advance.

Luis